Louise is able to provide holistic financial planning advice and wealth management to Individuals, Trustees, Powers of Attorneys acting on behalf of others and Deputies of the Court of Protection.
Louise prides herself in nurturing long term relationships with clients and developing long term financial planning strategies to meet their needs and goals throughout their lifetime. Client relationships extend over many years and her service proposition provides a choice of ongoing service levels to ensure financial plans and arrangements are reviewed regularly to adapt to changes in personal circumstances and inevitable economic changes.
Services include provision of advice in the following areas;
- Investment strategy, tax efficient portfolio construction and management;
- Pre and post retirement planning including pension transfer analysis, pension drawdown and annuity strategies;
- Mortgage advice including equity release, Lifetime Mortgages and Buy to Let Schemes;
- Long Term Care provision and Private Medical Insurance.
- Family and individual protection arrangements such as life assurance and income protection plans.
A holistic approach always considers tax and trust planning opportunities whenever appropriate.